Chris Glover was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario in 2018 representing the riding of Spadina-Fort York. He is the Official Opposition Critic for Colleges and Universities.
Prior to his election to the legislature, Chris was a TDSB Trustee, a member of the Toronto Board of Health and an Adjunct Professor at York University.
As MPP, Chris is working on:
- Expanding co-op housing as a way to address the affordable housing crisis.
- Advocating for a reversal in OSAP cuts
- Advocating for the daycares and schools we need
- Working to reduce gun violence through a public health approach
As a former School Board Trustee and member of the Toronto Board of Health, he continues to:
- Advocate for bicycle safety by reducing the number of doorings
- Work with the Zero Gun Violence Movement, Communities for Zero Violence, Think 2wice and other groups to advocate for a public health approach to ending gun violence
Chris is a community advocate and is working hard to be a strong voice for Spadina-Fort York at Queen's Park. Click here to receive his newsletter so that you can stay up to date on what he is doing as your elected representative.