Chris Glover was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario in 2018 representing the riding of Spadina-Fort York. He is the Official Opposition Critic for Colleges and Universities.
Prior to his election to the legislature, Chris was a TDSB Trustee, a member of the Toronto Board of Health and an Adjunct Professor at York University.
As MPP Chris is working:
- To expand co-op housing as a way to address the affordable housing crisis.
- Advocating for a reversal in OSAP cuts.
- Advocating for the daycare's and schools we need.
- Working to reduce gun violence through a public health approach.
As a School Board Trustee and member of the Toronto Board of Health, he:
- Advocating for bicycle safety by reducing the number of doorings.
- Worked with the Zero Gun Violence Movement, Communities for Zero Violence, Think Twice and other groups to advocate for a public health approach to ending gun violence in this city.
Chris is a community advocate and is working hard to be a strong voice for Spadina-Fort York at Queen's Park.