Chris Glover was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Ontario in 2018 representing the riding of Spadina-Fort York. He is the Official Opposition Critic for Colleges and Universities.
Prior to his election to the legislature, Chris was a TDSB Trustee, a member of the Toronto Board of Health and an Adjunct Professor at York University.
Most recently he:
- Worked with CycleTO and BikelawTO to develop a motion for the Public Works and Infrastructure Committee to improve bicycle safety by reducing the number of doorings
- Worked with students and parents to ensure that students with disabilities are on track for paid employment
- Worked with the Zero Gun Violence Movement, Communities for Zero Violence, Think Twice and other groups to advocate for a public health approach to ending gun violence in this city
- Held Town Halls to explore affordable housing and condos
- Proposed a Private Member's Bill to convert loans to grants and get rid of interest on existing loans
Chris is a community advocate and is working hard to be a strong voice for Spadina-Fort York at Queen's Park.